Country Woman Magazine - Cannot get a phone # to call about a double subscription

I HATE this supposed CUSTOMER SERVICE Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you not have a phone # to call????????????????????not everyone has a computer you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you quit sending a renewal notice with EVERY darn mailing even though my script doesn't run out 2019 maybe you could get a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you happen to find a phone somewhere call me back at 1-724-2873926.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOangry. I could add more words but they wouldn't be very nice. You really don't give a darn about your subscribers or you would be more accessible. Why do I need 100 words? Wait, if you can't understand this, just give me a call and I'll be glad to explain it to you in words you can understand! I would really cancel this darn magazine if I had a phone # to do it with!

Have a lovely day.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17.

Comments

Customer_Care1

Hello. Yes, we do have a customer service phone number.

It is 800-344-6913. The reps are there Monday - Friday 7amCT-8pmCT and Saturdays from 8amCT-6pmCT. The marketing department does periodically send out renewal notices. Some people take advantage of the lower price for renewing early.

Some offers may be for gifts as well. Country Woman magazine does not require you to use 50 words when you comment here on this website. This is Pissed Consumers website and they are the ones that require you type in 50 words.

We do not have control over their processes. Thank you.